A Crushing plant is one-stop crushing installation, which can be used for rock crushing, garbage crushing, building materials crushing and other similar operations. Crushing plants may be either fixed or mobile. A crushing plant has different stations (primary, secondary, tertiary, …) where different crushing, selection and transport cycles are done in order to obtain different stone sizes or the required graulometry.
Crushing plants make use of a large range of equipment, such as a pre-screener, loading conveyor, intake hopper, magnetic separator, crushing unit, such as jaw crushers and cone crusher etc.
- Vibration Feeder : These machines feed the jaw and impact crusher with the rocks and stones to be crushed.
- Crushers: These are the machines where the rocks and stones are crushed. There are different types of crushers for different types of rocks and stones and different sizes of the input and output material. Each plant would incorporate one or several crushing machines depending on the required final material (small stones or sand).
- Vibrating Screen: These machines are used to separate the different sizes of the material obtained by the crushers.
- Belt Conveyor: These elements are the belts used for transportation of the material from one machine to another during different phases of process.
- Central electric control system: Control and monitor the operation of the entire system.